Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Friday, February 25, 2011

Who Am I?

I want to get one thing clear with all of you, I am not a person who likes to reveal my true identity on the internet. The people who know me know it's me through my blog, but people who don't tend to STAY that way because I'm self conscious about identity theft. I have two different email addresses, one real for things like friends, family, and college, and one fake for spams and identity thefts. This blogger account I have has been created by my fake one. I have never told you in any of my blog my full name or Skeen's full name. I haven't revealed where we live, and I'm not going to EVER reveal anything about us that could be moderately useful. I do this for identity thefts and for the simple fact that magic lies in mystery. So if you want someone to picture when you're reading this blog, picture a 16 year old, tan, muscular hottie. He lives in Nashville, Tennessee, and aspires to be a famous singer. His name is still going to be a mystery to you, and half the things I told you was false, but you can deal with it. That's my side of the story.

1 comment:

  1. more than half so just the good parts and if anything we are cyber punks in san francisco who have trust issues and lots of free time

    ReplyDelete