Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Happens AFTER "The End"?

I was reading Skeen's blog today named "Nerd Princess" and decided to drop something on the comment I left him. Picture this, you always read these epic books or watch these great movies, but they always end on the exact same spot- the spot I like to call the "Happily-Ever-After" phase. But as we all know, life has its ups and downs and repeats the cycle. And in life, there really is no "The End" until we are dead. So what I want to know is what REALLY happens after the Happily-Ever-After phase? DOes the lovely couple stay together until death? Does the sidekick stay friends with the hero? Does the hero end up breaking the law or die of cancer or AIDS? KEEP US INFORMED! That's why I believe God made sequels. But these sequels need to keep on coming until the person is dead. Of course, people may not have enough of an attention span to keep all that up, but I'm tired of being left in the dark in my favorite Gone series. What do YOU think? Please comment your thoughts and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment