Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

No, in case you stumbled upon here by accident trying to download the movie or get ratings on it, you looked at the wrong place. Anyways, today is Valentine's Day and I don't know whether I should be excited or not. On the one hand, Valentine's Day is a Wal-mart Holiday intended to make loads of money by buying expensive flowers and chocolates which is really REALLY cheesy. Especially when the winning phrase is "Will you be my valentine?" I'm sorry, but you will NEVER hear me ask that it's just so dumb. I'd probably just say something along the lines of "Hey, you, woman. Yeah, you're my valentine. Now take this bag of candy and ENJOY IT." On the other hand, it is a great way to finally show a girl you care about her or like her by choosing her or doing something for HER. It's the thought that counts, after all. So basically giving a girl candy may say "here, I like you" to YOU, but to HER you are saying, "I chose you over all the girls in this world because you are the most special of them all. I love and cherish you on this day of romance." And that's where November babies come from. My SISTER happens to be a November baby hehe. Anyways, that's my side of the story. See you later!

2 comments:

  1. you cant say all of the girls in the world becouse there are so many factors in deciding and I can give can to anybody on anyday and show that but Valentines is a day to say eather I realy like you or nobody likes me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have that notion about giving candy to a girl anyday too I thought I put it in there but apparently Valentine's Day is more than just ANY day to alot of girls and children. And what's it say about you when you gave the whole math class of girls candy?

    ReplyDelete