Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Thursday, February 24, 2011

How is She Already Impacting My Life?

Ok, so I'm not a real believer in all that young love stuff. I believe that falling in true love takes time. So don't for one minute for one moment that I'm suggesting that I am falling in love. But I'm dating this girl. It's actually been a week. Yesterday we've been going through some misunderstandings and horrible failures to communicate. Well long story short we ended up breaking up. Then in my next class, I was straight up MISERABLE! It was so bad even SKEEN asked me if I was okay, and it takes alot for him to ask that. Now, you should know that I never gave girls a run when they break up with me, I just let them break up with me and we never speak about it again. But SHE'S different. I absolutely HAD to do everything I could think of to get her back. So after class I shot out of the room and flagged her down to ask if we could talk about this and work things out. To my surprise, she felt the same exact way. Later on we talked it out and got back together, and I couldn't be happier. Turns out it was just all of those previous "Matchmakers" I posted about earlier that screwed us up in the first place. They've been running our relationship. But not any longer. I'll make sure of that. This is the first girl that has impacted me this way and I'm not going to let them screw this up for me, believe it. Well, that's my side of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment