Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Matchmakers

I got one thing to say to all of you matchmakers in this world: DARN YOU! I'm tired of going into a classroom, hang out with a girl, get pulled over by you darned cupids, and trying to hook me up with that girl. Leave me the hell alone, I don't like you! Do I really have to have a romantic relationship with every girl I come in contact with? I'M NOT TIGER WOODS! Even if I DO have feelings for a girl, IF I WANTED YOUR HELP OR INPUT, I WOULD ASK! Have you even noticed that these so-called "matchmakers" don't even have long-lasting commentments? Or even a DATE?! Don't try to help me until you can learn to help yourself you nosey little pigs! I know I seem to be going into overdrive with my rude comments but seriously WTF why do you have to interrupt MY life? And these little matchmakers either make things worse or hook you up with someone NOT compatible with you! Also, they are just straight up ANNOYING! Kinda like Navi on LoZ OoT. That's my side of the story.

1 comment:

  1. Thats harsh and its not like anyone can interupt your life they just take up a moment of it. Tiger Woods had a problem man and you could never have that same problem. If you find it that anoying then be your on D matchmaker and save those poor souls the trouble. Also read some of the guy on the motorcycles blog I think its called (go west young man)

    ReplyDelete