Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New, More THOUGHT OUT Plan!

Okay, so Skeen and I will always be talking about doing awesome things. Most of the time, these things are ridiculous and would probably not happen(mention I said PROBABLY, because I like to hld on to the fact that anything is possible). But lately I've been doing research of my own and decided to take the initiative to do something realistic, constructive, and totally amazing: I'm going to learn everything I can to be able to read body language. Yeah, I know you're all thinking "This guy is dumb. What could POSSIBLY be cool about body language?" And Skeen is thinking about how to comment on my page with an insulting remark and putting my new hobbie down, but I feel like being able to read body language is useful and kind of cool. I can already tell if a girl likes me before I make a fool out of myself. I can tell whether someone is lying or uncomfortable. I can tell if someone disagrees with a statement I make. It would definitely help if I become an employer and I'm interviewing someone. And it can help in other ways I can't think of at the moment. So, though you may not consider learning body language(which I believe you totally should), I hope you wish me luck on my next big conquest as JAGardner: Body Language Extraordinaire! Well, that's my side of the story!

1 comment:

  1. Im the reasonable one out of the two of us. When I come up with Ideas I discuse ways to make them possible and if I dont see the possible then I give up on it and think about writing it into a story. Body Language would be cool if you were an expert but otherwise useless

    ReplyDelete