Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Breakups

Okay, so I'll admit it, I'm a lover at heart. When I'm in a relationship, I do all I can to make it work. I may keep running on the "puppy love phase" but it's hard for me to neglect emotions because I am VERY impulsive. But not too long ago I made a huge mistake that I'll regret for probably regret the rest of my life: I broke up with a girl. See, I don't like to break up with girls. I only done it three times. But I had to because it was going to happen sooner or later. I am a big softy I just can't stand the thought of hurting someone and I REALLY liked her. I'm not going to tell you everything but we both got in a huge argument again but this time I just had to think about how well the relationship was working out. I didn't want to break up w/ her because I like her a lot, but I also didn't want to keep going on arguing with her for the rest of our life. I tried to tell her I want to stay friends, but do I really? Or do I want something MORE? I regret it, but I can't let her know that. Maybe we just need time. Well, only one way to find out...

1 comment:

  1. I cant laugh at this but I can say you sound a lot like me being all real worldy and stuff

    ReplyDelete