Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Dreams

I have stated yesterday, Skeen and I are always discussing ridiculous things that probably wouldn't happen. Some of you may be wondering what it is that we have planned? Well, just so I can realize all the stuff we can think of, I'm going to list them for you. ONE OR BOTH of us have discussed parkour, making a series of lame superheroes, making an AMAZING tv show, creating a new tv channel for not-so-famous shows that haven't been accepted by other networks yet, PLENTY of get-rich-quick schemes, skydiving, bunjie jumping, climbing a mountain, becoming actors, forming a band, diving off the edge of the atmosohere, turning our bodies into diamonds, skitching on the back of a nascar going full speed, going on Opra or REJECTING Opra, writing a book, taking all forms of fighting, and some things I just don't remember. That's my side of the story.

1 comment:

  1. whats sad is this list is short compared to what it would be if we remembered all the dumb stuff we have thought about

    ReplyDelete