Quickly Find the Chapters of my Story

Monday, August 1, 2011

Bucket List

1. Kiss a lot of models
2. Don't wake up previously said models
3. Climb a mountain
4. Learn to use the other 80% of my brain to unlock skills never before done
5. Fight and win against a UFC champion
6. Become a superhero
7. Find Waldo
8. Master the art of body language
9. Unlock the secrets of the universe
10. Find the cure for cancer... watch it be something so obvious like salt water or something.
11. Tease my friends because I cured cancer.
12. Make the biggest douschebag in the world cry.
13. Become ruler of the world, then sell it for a smashed up penny and a 6 pack of Mountain Dew
14. Own the Mountain Dew factory
15. Drive my own private jet
16. Reject Oprah
17. Skydive without a parachute

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. You forgot live forever cause this list is almost all imposible things. I mean seriously Who can find Waldo?

    ReplyDelete